The operation couldn't be performed because object couldn't be found on domain controller

Author // Charles Arconi Categories // Exchange Server

Exchange external and internal URI's

Found this issue when I ran the commands: (which I found at the article link below) Get-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory -InternalURL Get-OABVirtualDirectory -InternalURL "These all failed with could not find domain controller" Playing wit the command I found that these commands did work and gave me the exact output I was looking for: Get-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-AutodiscoverVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-ClientAccessServer |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-ECPVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-OABVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-OWAVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-WebservicesVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Hope this helps!

blog comments powered by Disqus

About the Author

Charles Arconi

Charles Arconi

Charles Arconi, Senior Consultant currently employed at Cornerstone Technologies, has over 18 years’ experience in the IT field. That experience comes from 11 years of IT administration and 7+ years of consulting. Charles has performed large 10,000+ seat implementations of Microsoft Exchange, Data Archiving (various vendors), Active Directory and many surrounding technologies. Likewise Charles has a firm grasp of the needs, both business and technical, associated with IT in small and large organizations

Sign Up Now