Jul01

The operation couldn't be performed because object couldn't be found on domain controller

Written by // Charles Arconi Categories // Exchange Server

Exchange external and internal URI's

Found this issue when I ran the commands: (which I found at the article link below) Get-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory -InternalURL Get-OABVirtualDirectory -InternalURL "These all failed with could not find domain controller" Playing wit the command I found that these commands did work and gave me the exact output I was looking for: Get-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-AutodiscoverVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-ClientAccessServer |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-ECPVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-OABVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-OWAVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Get-WebservicesVirtualDirectory |fl server,internalurl,externalurl Hope this helps!

Jul15